Business Telephony - News
1) Group/Queue priority
Allows to configure higher priority for specific calls.
Example: a company has two phone numbers for its support department:
- one for regular support calls
- one for VIP support calls
Both numbers route calls to the same support agents (people who are logged into the support group).
Calls arriving in the VIP queue will be distributed with a higher priority (even if some customers are waiting in the regular support queue).
2) Show caller name and number in the call history of Yealink phones
Requirement is to have minimum firmware v83.
3) Internal phonebook extensions
The internal ALLOcloud phonebook extensions (ex. 555 – 231 - … ) are now also clickable for the Phone Companion. The phone companion now also detects numbers on every web page with a ‘sip:’ or ‘tel:’ link.
4) Select which device will ring
For the Admin
Select which devices are enabled to ring via the Admin Portal.
For the user
This feature is very useful if your user wants to define himself which devices can ring.
Dialling the feature code allows the user to select or deselect which device will ring when a call is made. “Enable Exclusive Ring” will enable the device on which he has activated the feature code and disable all others.
5) Two new "contact sync"
Fuga is a Practice Management System (PMS) for veterinarians. It provides a complete package (customer and patient management, inventory management, etc.)
Check our Fuga Contact Sync page for more info.
Zoho Desk is an online help desk software that enables efficient management of customer support activities.
Check our Zoho Desk Contact Sync page for more info.
6) New user portal
In the New User Portal tab in the Cloud Softphone you now also have these new features available.
- Possibility to add a contact
- Possibility to delete a contact
- Possibility edit a contact
Same rules apply as in the web interface of the User Portal.
A User can only modify a contact in his private phonebook, an admin or supervisor can modify a contact in the global phonebook.
Contacts in the phonebook coming from a Contact Sync can of course not be edited via the User Portal, those have to be changed via the CRM/ERP itself.
- Fix call forward without destination on user creation
- Add firmware 220.127.116.11 for Grandstream WP820 (fix included for freeze/blocked)
- Bypass queue if nobody logged in. When no agents are logged in a queue the system will bypass the queue and go directly to the next block in the callflow instead of waiting for the global timeout
- General improvements on Phone Companion functionalities
- Extra IP ranges: Please note that there are new IP ranges that will be added on the infrastructure page on the AC Admin Portal. They are not in use yet but will be activated in a later stage.
- Cloud Softphone Ring time: In certain cases the Cloud Softphone continued to ring for a certain time while the call was answered by the user on a different device (User with multiple devices). This issue now resolved.
1) Phonebook import improvements & auto correct:
This feature will check and correct import of your contacts.
If there is an issue in the uploaded CSV file, the system will show you a new window and propose you a corrected version but also on which line the issue is situated.
Tip : Make sure always to do an import in international format (+32 / +33 / …).
See ALLOcloud doc -> https://doc.allocloud.com/v3/directory
2) Search devices by MAC address:
You have now the possibility to search not only by device name in the device management list, but also on MAC address of a device (for example : 80:5d:c5:37:ff:5c)
3) Add URL function key for Yealink devices:
This allows you to program a Function key on the Yealink devices to trigger an action based on a certain URL.
For Example: This means u can open a door, lights, or everything that can be controlled by a normal open or closed contact.
4) SMS to Email for Smart Mobile Numbers:
To activate this feature, go to the number manager and assign a SMS owner (= user in the portal) to the a Smart Mobile Number and click on update.
Afterwards all incoming SMS will be transferred to the email of the assigned SMS owner.
Note: This is only valid for incoming SMS, send outgoing SMS is not possible at ALLOcloud.
5) Fixes - Show function key link in User portal for CSP Mobile:
Now this function is also visible, even if no function keys have already been configured on the CSP Mobile. This way the user can edit his own function keys of the CSP Mobile via the user portal.
Cloud Softphone Mobile & New User Portal
Extra tab added in the CSP with contacts
Improve design and listing of contacts shown in CSP (company name, numbers, phone book)
Please already fill in unique e-mail addresses for each user because this will be needed for the contact tab in the CSP Mobile and for the new User Portal.
Hereunder you will find a chronological overview of the developments on the Cloud Softphone Mobile and User Portal planned for this year. These features are in continuous development and are not yet released. We will keep you updated via newsletter once a new feature is released.
- Improve design of contacts shown in CSP Mobile (icons)
- Advanced contact edition in CSP Mobile (Ability to edit, add and delete contacts in the CSP Mobile itself)
- Launch of the New User Portal with same contact lay out as on the CSP Mobile. New User Portal will run in parallel with the old User Portal
- Addition of the ALLOcloud call history into CSP Mobile and new User Portal
- Addition of BLF in User Portal Web (already active on CSP Mobile)
- Addition of existing features into CSP Mobile & New User Portal (Fax2mail, Web meeting Lite, My devices, Call forward, …)
Show error message when CSP is not linked to a user
Improved contacts sorting in CSP
Synchronize the contacts automatically when deleted/added contacts has been detected
We have now fully provisioned the new Grandstream GRP261X Series
The following models are available in the device manager of the ALLOcloud portal:
These devices are already present in the Product Pricelist for purchase.