The Business Telephony service replaces your traditional telephone lines and PBX with a platform in the Cloud.
This service helps you make significant savings and includes advanced telephone functionalities that improve employee productivity and communication with your contacts.
It also includes the Light version of the Web Meeting Room service.
- No initial investment, no maintenance costs
- No need for a telephone line contract
- Reduced-rate calls
- Individual active user billing
- Operates on any Internet connection (OTT)
- International operator
- Web Meeting means less need to travel
- Advanced telephone functionalities
- Total mobility on all your devices
- Easy to use, install and administer
- Maximum security and reliability
- May be integrated with Office 365, Google Suite and your CRM or ERP
- Virtual video meetings, screen sharing, etc.
- A single number to contact you, regardless of your location
- Customized voicemail and message sent by email
- Unlimited simultaneous calls, therefore no missed calls
- International numbers, so you can be contacted at the national rate
- Web Meeting allows you to have effective discussions without having to travel
For who ?
As pioneer and leader in telephony and collaboration in the Cloud, ALLOcloud accompanies thousands of organizations of all sizes. With its wide range of functionalities, extensive range of terminals and specific software integrations, ALLOcloud offers greater added value to every business sector.
This service is available in the following countries:
- Advanced telephony: welcome message, ring/pickup groups, transfers, call forwarding, personalized voicemail to email, etc.
- Calendar: dynamic routing of calls based on an internal or external iCal calendar (Google Calendar, Office 365 etc.), to manage opening hours or direct calls to a colleague based on a personal schedule
- Interactive Voice Server (IVR): For the sales department, press 1 - for the technical department, press 2 and so on
- Parking: parking calls for handling by another user
- Fax out: pdf to fax from the User Portal
- Fax in: conversion of the fax to pdf and sending by email to the user
- Video calls: allowing for instance to see who is ringing the intercom
- One number: single number that can be reached on all of one’s lines regardless of physical location, including GSM call
- Directories: management of global and personal directories
- Privacy: multiple identity management (private-professional etc.) to show the correct number
- Customizable ringtones: modifiable based on the origin of the call (internal, external, for the sales group etc.)
- Conference rooms: conference calls with up to 40 participants protected by PIN code
- Incoming line name: display of information related to the called number (for instance: call for support, for sales representative, for doctor Peeters etc.)
- Recording: ability to record conversations and store them in mp3 format
- Softphone: software Softphone for PC, smartphone, tablets, allowing to use all devices to communicate
- Webphone: native software phone in the user portal (does not require any license or installation)
- Flex desking: possibility to log on to an available phone that becomes yours
- CTI integration: click to call and open file with compatible TAPI, Outlook, Office 365 applications, Skype for Business, CRM, ERP etc.
- User portal: management of its extension (phone key programming, call diversion, call log, directory, fax sending, webphone etc.).
- International numbers: numbers in more than 60 countries (incoming calls)
- International operator: ALLOcloud is an operator in most European countries, ideal for organizations with an international presence
- Web Meeting Light: web-based virtual meetings (video, voice, chat, screen sharing, document sharing) within the User Portal
- Administration Portal: allows you to administer the platform in a highly intuitive manner
- Unlimited sub-accounts: ability to create N levels of sub-accounts to reflect your organization (countries, subsidiaries, agencies, franchises etc.)
- Delegation: management of sub-accounts by other administrators (for instance, the account of an agency by the manager of this agency)
- Import: bulk configuration via an Excel import
- Active Directory Sync: Ability to dynamically synchronize an AD user base with those of the platform
- Call flows: graphical management of telephony flows
- Zero-Touch Provisioning: automatic configuration of terminals (phones, softphones, gateways, etc.) when connecting to the network
- Multi-brand: Compatibility with most brands of terminals (Yealink, Panasonic, Gigaset Pro, 2N, Patton, Grandstream etc.)
- API: easy data integration and exchange via open and documented API
- OTT: service running on any quality Internet connection and therefore not requiring a change of access provider
- PBX connector: possibility to connect ALLOcloud to an on-site telephone exchange
- Reporting: access to account statistics to control the use thereof or to handle billing
Do not hesitate to contact us or an ALLOcloud Partner for a detailed quotation.